The Control Unit Module Sigma MOD LCD is a component of the Gas Safety System Sigma Gas. The module’s functions include: communication with gas detectors, control of visual and sound indicators by means of contact outputs, transmission of the status of the gas monitoring network to other external systems via both its RS-485 digital link and contact outputs, display of system status to the operator by means of visual indicators and an integrated buzzer, and operator inputs for the control of the gas monitoring network, including, binary inputs and the RS-485 digital link. This device is also responsible for the parametrization and execution of operator commands.
The module can:
- Handle up to 32 detectors,
- Support 8 dry relay outputs,
- 4 binary input,
- Indicate status for all detectors connected to the unit,
- Store measurement data and presents historical data,
- Support on-line adjustments to the operation of the gas measurement system.